Friday, October 23, 2015

" A good name is rather to be chosen than great                                  riches."

This quote is mainly about having a good reputation then being a bad person that has everything. I'd rather have a good reputation because i wouldn't want people hearing my name an right away saying negative shit about myself. No you gotta be responsible,and respectful to have a good rep. Would you rather have all the money and NO friends/family  or Have a little bit money and have a lot of friends/family? I know your wondering why the family part? Because if you had all the money you might become selfish,obnoxious,and rude. I know every person would probably pick all the money. I would to trust me i noticed i rather have the other way around honestly.. .Would you wanna good reputation or a bad reputation?

No comments:

Post a Comment