Tuesday, January 12, 2016

                             Christmas/Semester Break



On my break i  played football with my family. I went to visit my dad in San Fernando.I actually didn't have homework that was pretty good! I actually got to watch some movies CREED FINALLY!and Hotel Translyvannia. Christmas was pretty good I got a iphone 6s,clothes and new shoes. I mean i guess my Christmas was good.We usually open the presents at christmas eve night.Oh yeah i forgot we went to the Cheesecake Factory for my grandma's Birthday:))<3. Most of my family came for the holiday,i think my new years was wayyy better.If your asking why it's because i finally spent New Years with me and my dad only. I'm happy honestly. I met almost all my grandma's friends that was pretty much awkward.....they spoke spanish really fast and i was lost lmao!!! and I met more of my stepmom's family on christmas-.- I didn't really like that part from my whole break. By the way my New Years Resolution is to Keep My circle small,i already found who my true friends are,Get my grades up and focus on what i need to do to achieve my goals in life, and make my family proud this year and every year and to keep my head up high to stay strong:)

No comments:

Post a Comment