Friday, February 12, 2016

"I hated poverty.Poverty is more of a choice than anything else,I can change that.It depends upon how hard I want to work,and i decided that i would change that".-DR.BEN CARSON.

I actually think poverty is very sad.Not having a home or having enough money for food.Or anything being poor sucks. I would wanna change that too. I actually would help/volunteer at a homeless shelter:)) Poverty is something you can change. In this world is tough honestly. You can't give up on what you want. You gotta work for it! Last time i saw this homeless girl at McDonald's she looked like 21 and really??? She's 21 she can clean herself and stop asking for money,someone around that age can do something for themselves if they just try:) It's sad to say but it's true.If there are people around 60 or above alright i get it...but other than that no.But,sometimes we gotta look back and appreciate what we have. People should do something for themselves not others.When people wanna achieve their goals in life,it's not because they wanna just do it for the hell of it.They either wanna do it for themselves or for people they wanna prove wrong. When i have goals or something i wanna achieve it's because throughout my life i was told " i wasn't good enough or you can't do it". If your in that same situation trust me you'll get there if you just try and not give up. If you wanna make a change or  achieve something. Keep your head up high because sooner or later you will achieve it:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment