Monday, November 30, 2015


Thanksgiving Week

At my Dad’s House we played Football and Basketball. Only I spent my whole day with my stepmom-.-, dad, little sister and brother. I mean it wasn’t that fun only playing the sports was the best part. After that I don’t know it was kinda boring. I didn’t get to see the new movie CREED:((. I  wanted to go watch it but whatever… Anyway through this week I saw UCLA V.S USC!! USC of course won and kicked UCLA’S ASSES! And then I saw Barcelona V.S Real Madrid with my grandpa and dad,honestly I’m happy that I spent time with them. Thanksgiving SUCKED!:0 but the week didn’t I went to K1 Speed with my Dad and little sister. Throughout the whole week we ate the leftovers. Most of the week we also watched movies like San Andreas, Jurassic World,21 & 22 Jump Street, Project X , Spongebob Movie, Home ,and Fast 7. In the End I ended up being sick right when I wentback to school. -.- FML


No comments:

Post a Comment