Wednesday, March 30, 2016

“I won’t cheat.-Dale Murphy.
  

I think this means that  in life your not supposed to cheat.IN anything honestly.Don’t cheat in school,love or anything.Cheating is wrong,if you cheat it won’t get you anywhere in life. You will not be LOYAL,TRUSTED AT ALL.Definition of cheat ( a person who behaves dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain advantage.)I mean don’t get me wrong we all cheat. I cheated on homework,just because i didn’t know how to do it. Then i learned from my mistakes and thought why should i cheat,i can just try.Another example in love it’s the same thing !! Why cheat, when you can just put effort or just try honestly. The point is never cheat don’t go the wrong way. When you have that opportunity to cheat,and your deciding whether you should cheat or not,pick no.

No comments:

Post a Comment