Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My Thoughts??

This honestly is the most random post. Throughout this past class Mr.Haymore made us write a goal journal,i hardly have some...One of them is to meet my favorite rapper at this moment Kendrick Lamar,& King Lil G Some people don't really like their style of music but i do once you start to hear it and find out the lyrics mean it's pretty cool. Anyways the things i want to do in summer is go to a Dodger Game,football game,or any sport game. with one of my friends or with my dad especially. This pure summer/spring break all i'm gonna do is watch Netflix and eat junk food:D.Some other goals is just accomplishing all my goals going to a university,graduating,getting a job.For me it might happen if i just work really hard,& to not to give up. Music is everything to me,any kind honestly,except country.Like when i hear music i hardly listen to the beat sometimes i listen to the lyrics.I like every rapper,every r&b singer,or artist. Sometimes don't you get that feeling when you hear sad music,you feel sad,or happy music ,you feel happy. That's how much music gives you the feels.By the way i like food to,King taco,burgers,and pizza:)RIGHT NOW Iaint thinking about having a family when i grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment