Thursday, December 10, 2015

:It's better to be alone than to be in bad company..?







This quote means that instead of hanging out with the bad crowd,it's not that bad hanging out alone?by yourself.Honestly, don't pressure yourself to be cool and do bad things it will take time  I mean you can hang out with the bad crowd just don't follow in their foot steps. Did you know some people even like being alone and not having friends(loners:))!those are called loners.It's not a bad thing..Some people got different opinions either they can keep their circle small or have their circle big filled with liars,backstabbers so called friends,or the people that like having their own circle by themselves.I go with the 1st one i keep my circle small and have some friends that encourage me to do good and make the best out of my self. I know it can be Embarrassing! being alone but whatever man forget it. As long as your happy your fine. Some people are sometimes to stupid to recognize with who they are hanging out with.If you always choose the right things to  do your gonna be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment