Monday, December 14, 2015

                                     IDP SHOWCASE....




The IDP showcase was pretty much a challenge for me because i never really presented in front of professional people.Well this is how it went...Our topic was on Stroke,i've learned alot things about stroke i actually finally knew what the symptoms were. Back to how it went.Okay,so then i got to the IDP showcase,next thing you know it went downhill from there. Half of my group came,i was at least happy i got to present with somebody!!;))Anyway i got really nervous,trying to control my self from getting scared.I actually don't know what happen to me...I was relaxed next thing you know at the Showcase i started talking too fast and i was in a hurry,kinda like how you see people drinking the 12oz of Monster and getting all hyped up.Then,the aux cord was on the floor and i tripped over it,cussing out loud in the class.I know not the best.When they say picture the people naked when your presenting,it doesn't really help.My dad was also there to support me,but at the end i felt bad because i disappointed him.I tried to not get nervous ,but either way i did.... In a way i like to say I got to present with my group, they did a awesome job and i was over there being goofy as always.I don't get it i pretty much got the easiest job saying the symptoms of stroke which are numbness in arm/leg/face  and dizziness etc..but i started being really nervous.Honestly,when we do the IDP again i will focus and try not to be nervous.You know you gotta keep trying and trying to get it RIGHT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment