Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Places:)) Where i would go??



Brazil-
  • Population: 201 million people live in Brazil (2013)
  • Capital: Brasilia, with 2.8 million inhabitants is the country's fourth largest city. The largest city in Brazil is Sao Paolo with 11 million inhabitants. 
  • I also love the views
England-
  • The population of England in 201
  • 1 was around 53 million.
  • The capital city of England is London. Other major cities include Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield, Liverpool, Newcastle and Leeds.

Italy- I LOVE PIZZA SO WHY NOT GO TO ITALY;)) and Italy is very beautiful..


New York-Honestly,i just really wanna go here me and my best friend . My mom always wanted to go there so i wanna go there:)) I also fuckin love this city

Los Angeles- In 1892, oil was discovered near what is now Dodger Stadium.. The Hollywood sign originally said “Hollywoodland.”Also it's my hometown so why wouldn't i choose this place.My favorite baseball team the Dodgers are here:))



Mexico- Half my family is there so why not visit them;(( and I just really love to go
 there:0




No comments:

Post a Comment