Friday, December 4, 2015

The 3 Questions!!!:))

1.Can people trust me to do what's right?" 2. Am i committed to doing my very best? 3. Do i treat people the way i want to be treated? " If the answers to these questions are YES!,there is no way you can fail."-Lou Holtz













I honestly think that this quote means if you answered yes to all these questions,you can't fail. I mean yeah at some point in your life your gonna fail!:(( Answering these questions was really easy for me except the 1st one!! I think i would choose the wrong at some points in life!! No wonder i failed at life......-.- This quote doesn't exactly say the truth about your life and about the way you want it. Yeah you gotta treat people the way you wanna be treated you don't wanna be rude right? Are you committed of doing your very best? In my opinion i don't show it, i just say i'm a try my best. Don't you hate when your parents say your not trying your best,i mean no shit your trying!but then at the same point you gotta show that your doing your best. your best and committed to doing that. Trust it's all about trust in life, you gotta be careful who you trust and you have to make the right decision always!!;) One more question was your answer to those questions yes???


No comments:

Post a Comment